In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the processing of personal data and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), PURO PASEO S.L. hereby informs its users that it has created profiles on the social media sites Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in order to provide information and advertise its products and services.
PURO PASEO S.L.
C/ Bilbao 75, 3-1, 08005 Barcelona
The user has a profile on the social media site itself and has decided to join the page created by PURO PASEO S.L., thereby showing interest in the information published on the site. By joining our page, they are consenting to the processing of the personal data published on their profile.
The user may access the privacy policies of the social media site itself and configure their profile to ensure their privacy at any time.
PURO PASEO S.L. processes the user’s public information, in particular, their contact name. These data are only used within the social media site itself and are not included in any file.
With regard to their rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, which may be exercised before PURO PASEO S.L., the following aspects must be taken into account:
- Right of Access: It is the user's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that PURO PASEO S.L. has carried out or will carry out, as well as the information available about the source of such data and the communications carried out or planned. This right will be determined by the functionality of the social media site and the accessibility of information on the users’ profiles.
- Right to Rectification: It is the data subject’s right to modify data that are inaccurate or incomplete. This may be done only for information under the control of PURO PASEO S.L. (i.e., deleting comments published on the profile itself). This right must usually be exercised with the social media site.
- Right to Erasure: It is the right to delete the user’s personal data, unless otherwise provided for in the provisions of other applicable laws which make it mandatory to keep such data at the appropriate time and in the appropriate manner. This right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking it from the profile to which it is linked.
- Right to Object: It is the user’s right to not to have their personal data processed or for PURO PASEO S.L. to cease processing them. As with the right to erasure, this right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking it from the profile to which it is linked.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, the following must be done:
- Send a letter to PURO PASEO S.L. whose address is at C/ Bilbao 75, 3-1, 08005 Barcelona or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting the exercise of their rights must meet the following legal requirements:
Name, surname(s) of the data subject and a copy of their national ID card. In exceptional cases where representation is possible, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing them through the same means, as well as the document granting representation. The photocopy of the national ID card may be replaced, provided that their identity can be confirmed using any other means in law.
Request specifying the enquiry. If it does not refer to a specific file, all information available with their personal data will be provided. If information on a specific file is requested, only information in that file will be provided. If information on a third party is requested, it will never be provided. If information is requested over the telephone, they will be instructed to do so in writing and they will be informed of how to do so and the address to send it to. No information shall ever be provided over the telephone.
Address for notification purposes.
Date and signature of the signatory
Supporting documents for the request made.
- The data subject must use any means that will confirm that the request has been sent and received successfully.
Use of the profile
PURO PASEO S.L. shall carry out the following activities:
- Access public information on the profile.
- Publish on the user’s profile all information already published on PURO PASEO S.L.'s page.
- Send personal and individual messages via the social media site’s channels.
- Page status updates that will be published on the user’s profile.
The user will always be able to control their connections, delete content they are no longer interested in and limit the people with whom they share their connections. To do this, they must access their privacy settings.
Once the user has joined PURO PASEO S.L.’s page, they may publish on it comments, links, images or photographs or any other kind of multimedia content supported by the social media site. In all cases, the user must be the owner of these, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of any third parties involved. It is expressly forbidden to publish texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that undermine or are likely to undermine morals, ethics, good taste or propriety, and/or infringe, violate or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. In such cases, PURO PASEO S.L. reserves the right to withdraw the content immediately and may permanently block the user.
PURO PASEO S.L. accepts no liability for any content freely published by a user.
The user must bear in mind that their publications will be seen by other users, so they are mainly responsible for their own privacy.
Images published on the page will not be stored in any file by PURO PASEO S.L., but they will remain on the social media site.
Contests and promotions
PURO PASEO S.L. reserves the right to hold contests and promotions in which users who have joined its page may participate. The rules for each of them will be published on the relevant social media platform when it is used for this. These will always be in accordance with the LSSICE and any other applicable rule.
The social media site does not sponsor, guarantee or manage any of our promotions in any way, nor is it associated with any of them.
PURO PASEO S.L. shall use the social media site to advertise its products and services. In all cases, if it decides to process contact details to carry out direct marketing research actions, these will always be in accordance with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSICE.
Recommending the PURO PASEO S.L. page to other users so they can also enjoy the promotions or receive information about its activities will not be considered to be advertising.
Here are links to the social media sites’ privacy policies:Facebook